MRO BEER 2014
Baltics, Eastern Europe and Russia
MRO Baltics, Eastern Europe and Russia- affectionately known to our alumni as MRO BEER is the premier event for the commercial air transport maintenance, repair and overhaul industry in this region.
MRO BEER provides a world class venue for all those involved in the MRO sector to exchange ideas and best practices, share experiences, debate issues and challenges and gather knowledge.
MRO BEER, part of the award winning Aviation Week MRO Series, provides thought leadership on the crucial industry issues and concerns through its superior editorial content and extensive conference agenda, delivering an unrivaled industry forum where key intelligence is gathered and real business leads are generated. MRO BEER offers unparalleled networking opportunities over the 2 days of the event and is the place to forge new partnerships and cement existing relationships.
Be a part of the community, network with your peers, and achieve results!
MRO BEER offers attendees the opportunity to build new relationships and forge stronger partnerships to ensure short and long term success. Panelists and presenters will discuss:
- OEM activity in the aftermarket
- Reaction to retirement of maintenance intensive aircraft and growth of surplus parts market
- Best practices for tapping into regional growth markets
- Methods for staying competitive amongst stiff regional competition both on the airline and MRO side of the business
- Tactics for positioning your business as inevitable consolidation arrives in the marketplace
- Tips for maintenance and operational cost reduction
- Fleet growth and introduction of new aircraft types
Save the date and sign up for the latest conference updates and developments!